10.26.2010

Select Statioeary!

In honor of the compliments that I have received on my own personal stationery designs, and the demand for such detailed decor for events- Remember This Day will now be offering select stationery products.  I have always loved designing and computer programs... and after seeing what possibilities are out there, I really want to be able to offer my clients additional services!  For the time being (I am sure this list will expand), I am beginning to offer: menu cards, table number cards, place cards, etc.  Any detail that you want customized, Remember This Day will work with you to perfect the design.
         
If you are interested, please contact us for more information!

          On another note, this weekend is Jessica and Mike's wedding!!  I am super excited to be coordinating their BIG day, and have every confidence that their wedding will be a-maz-ing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment