10.26.2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!! 
2008 was the most amazing year ever (both personally and professionally).  In addition to building my own dreams and making them a reality by pursuing my passion of even planning (and business has been booming, which makes me so grateful!), I was married myself- to the best guy ever!!  I've received so much support from all my family and friends and wonderful clients (who I must admit, have become my newest friends!)... it's hard to fathom how 2009 can top last year!  I know it will, though... Remember This Day has brought me so much joy and happiness and fulfillment in life.  I am able to help others create the most memorable days of their lives, and witness so much love and excitement in every event that my assistants and I coordinate.
Remember This Day wishes everyone a blessed and joyous 2009!!

No comments:

Post a Comment