10.26.2010

Laura & Dan

Laura has been such a phenomonal client!  She even referred me to Lori- whose wedding I'm DOCing next month!  Needless to say, I've been looking forward to their wedding for months now!  From the beginning, Laura and I knew this was a match made in Heaven- because our personalities were so similar and we were always on the same page...
Laura and Dan were married at Media Presbyterian Church in Pennsylvania, with their reception following at the Radisson Plaza-Warwick in Philadelphia.  Their reception was classic and glamorous with a modern twist.  We were really eager to work with Erin Farrell Photography again, too!  Erin and her assistant, Beth (from Elizabeth Crook Photo) captured every special moment, and were nice enough to share these images with us for our blog!  (Love you ladies!!)  Martin's Video provided the videography for the day- it's a pleasure working with them each chance I get!
 The Jack Faulkner Orchestra kept all of the guests entertained and on the dance floor... and even stayed for an ENCORE once the reception was over!  The cake was created by the amazing Bredenbeck Bakery... and Belvedere Flowers supplied the luscious floral arrangments!  Limo Today provided the transportation for the bridal party, and Currie Salon beautified the already gorgeous women....
CONGRATS, Laura & Dan!  You are a perfect couple  :-)
The lovely lady on the right side of the above picture will look VERY familiar in my upcoming blog posts- she was one of my August brides- referred to me by Laura!!

No comments:

Post a Comment