10.26.2010

Introducing Meg!!

Business is booming (which I am so blessed to be able to say!)… and naturally, with such an increase in clientele and events, I knew that I was going to need another assistant to join me and my other intern, Jeny, with coordinating events booked with us...
I wanted to take a moment to introduce Remember This Day's newest intern/assistant, Meg!!
Meg is going into her last year of college at the University of Delaware, where she is majoring in Psychology with a minor in Business. Following graduation, Meg hopes to either pursue her Masters Degree in Business or attend Graduate school and become an Occupational Therapist. Meg has worked at The Bayard House in Chesapeake City, MD for the past 5 years, and has, in the past 3 years, coordinated an uncountable number of weddings and events at the beautiful venue. When we first met with Meg, her passion and drive for event planning and coordination were so apparent… and with her experience in mind, I knew that she would be a tremendous asset to the Remember This Day family!! Her attention to detail, creative ideas and fun and outgoing personality are a perfect fit, and I'm certain that the future holds bright things for her.
In addition to the May 16, 2009 wedding that Meg just assisted me with, she is also already on the calendar for many other weddings and events in the coming months! I can't wait to see what unique and fun ideas she has to offer in the future...
Welcome to the Remember This Day "family," Meg!!!!!  :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment