10.26.2010

Kaprese & AJ's Baptism

      Event planning has always been a passion of mine, and I knew that Kaprese and A.J.'s Baptism celebration was going to be the perfect day!  I worked with Afton for a few months back and forth regarding the decor and details, met with her once to discuss things, and spent Friday evening helping her and Heather decorate the hall for the party!  Saturday morning I got there bright and early for some last minute touches and then the day began! 
      I can't say enough wonderful things about Afton and her family!!  They are really team players and made me feel like I was welcome at their celebration!!  (I even found out at the party that her aunt was my kindergarten teacher- small world!!) - see pic below!

Kaprese and A.J. were adorable, quite possibly the cutest kiddies ever!!  It was wonderful working with Erin Farrell who photographed this special event!  Here are just a few "teaser" pictures of this blessed day!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment