11.07.2010

Sunday Spotlight: DJ Amaze

This week's spotlight is on one of the best DJs that we've worked with!!  DJ Amaze has an unbelievable ability to get the most unlikely guests to "get low" on the dance floor!  Do you have an old Aunt Betty who usually sits at her table and watches everyone else dance?  Well, with DJ Amaze, Aunt Betty will likely be cabbage-patching it up... doing the "lawn mower"... and whatever other crazy dances you can think of!!


Not only does DJ Amaze entertain guests at weddings, but he also does every other event you can think of!  From benefit fundraisers to spinning in some of the best clubs around! 


Without further adieu.... let's shine this spotlight!!


*********************************




*********************************


DJ Dave Amaze- Webpage


How long have you been in the entertainment business?  And what training do you have?:


17 years. Lots of experience from doing gigs and also Dj Conventions. Im always looking at the newest trends to keep my Dj'ing fresh and enjoyable


Why did you choose to pursue DJing?:


I just have a big love of music. So to Dj was natural


What kind of music is your favorite for events?:


I'm a crowd pleaser. So really anything that I think will get a good reaction from folks is alright with me!

What is the price range for your packages?:



It all depends on the event and specifics but if I had to give a ballpark pricing is about $250/hr


What sets you apart from other DJs?:


My personality! Since I wear my heart on my sleeve, my passion for Dj'ing shows in my work!


What was your favorite event that you DJed, and why?:


Spring Break Cancun.  Enough said! Good weather fun times big crowds


Do you offer any discounts or specials? (ie- Fridays/Sundays or winter months?):


I always try to work within budget constraints so I don't worry about discounts I worry about quality, service and pleasing the client


What is your favorite venue to DJ at?:


The Beach (any beach)


Describe yourself and/or your DJ style in 5 words or less:


High Energy, Fun, Seamless, Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment