11.10.2010

Deanna & Mark

Let me start this entry by saying that I absolutely LOVE Deanna and her mom!!  We had so much fun getting to know one another, and I knew from the first time that we met eachother, that this wedding was going to be one for the books!!  And let me say, that this bridal party was probably one of the most fashionable groups that I've seen!  I wanted to steal every high heel the girls wore at the Rehearsal!!  They are like a walking "Sex and the City" episode haha.

Deanna and Mark were high school sweethearts... she asked him to Prom... and continued their romance through college.  Once she said that- I couldn't believe my ears!!  That is exactly how everything happened with my husband and myself!!!  Deanna and I had so much in common that our meetings consisted with just as much chitchat as it did "getting down to wedding business" haha. 

Deanna and Mark chose an "a la carte" package for their wedding.  We were able to customize a package exactly to suit their needs!


The ceremony was held at St. Rita's of Cascia in Philadelphia, with the reception following at the ever fabulous Cescaphe Ballroom!!  The girls wore absolutely stunning floor-length black dresses with crystal embellishments, and a wonderful combination of orange, purple and red flowers!

I was once again fortunate enough to work with Erin Farrell Photography, who is simply AH-MAZING!!!  Thanks, Erin, for these beautiful pictures!

Congratulations.....









No comments:

Post a Comment