8.20.2015

Long time no see... so here's a GIFT for you!!!

Hey there everyone!  

It seems that updating this blog has taken a back seat to the crazy hectic life that is mine...  Not only have I been planning and coordinating weddings and all other special events for the past 7.5 years, but I have also been raising my two little boys!  

Now that my little guys are getting bigger (my oldest starts kindergarten next week (I can't believe it!), I have decided to take on more clients than in the previous year or so.  

Don't worry- all packages still offer exclusive professional coordination by me personally!  You don't have to worry about planning all of your details with one person and having someone different be coordinating on your BIG day!  This is a service that I have always provided and I take pride in offering my clients this peace of mind.

So as my GIFT to you- I'm offering 15% OFF any base package if booked by 9/15/15!!  No blackout dates (pending availability on previously booked events).

And don't forget- if you REFER a new client our way, you will receive a $25 gift card to your favorite store or restaurant!  Referrals are the best compliment ever... and we want to THANK you for allowing us the opportunity to help your friends and/or family plan their special day!  Have them E-mail us!!!

We have LOTS of exciting events coming up and fun announcements- not to mention blog features on special topics that will interest everyone!  So stay tuned...

Have a fabulous day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment